Technological advancements have revolutionized several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks really popular in the modern world, with a number of users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of choices, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which further includes more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a hassle, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A vast array of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies numerous choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a pristine interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then additional modified.
This is certainly a really effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be very expensive to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is extremely valuable if any assistance is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things simultaneously.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, specifically for new editors.