Technological advancements have reinvented several elements of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best alternative is to utilize what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern-day world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of options, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which even more includes more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit supplies several options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a clean user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you encounter this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more edited.
This is certainly a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be extremely costly to buy separately.
- The customer support team is very valuable if any assistance is needed.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, especially for new editors.