Technological breakthroughs have actually revolutionized several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best alternative is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks really well-known in the contemporary world, with numerous users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to generate eBooks. It has made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Modification Options
A vast array of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides numerous options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different typefaces are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a clean interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more edited.
This is undoubtedly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before buying. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be extremely pricey to buy separately.
- The customer support team is extremely helpful if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, particularly for brand-new editors.