Technological developments have reinvented a number of elements of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the modern-day world, with a number of users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to produce eBooks. It has actually enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely simple to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more unique choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides several options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various font styles are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a clean user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before buying. There are several 3rd party templates which can be extremely expensive to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is really helpful if any help is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is also offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, especially for new editors.