Technological advancements have changed several aspects of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks really famous in the modern-day world, with numerous users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has likewise increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to generate eBooks. It has enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely simple to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of choices, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be used to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a trouble, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers a number of choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various typefaces are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more modified.
This is certainly a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically people involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd celebration design templates which can be very costly to buy individually.
- The customer support team is really valuable if any support is required.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, particularly for brand-new editors.