Technological developments have changed several aspects of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best alternative is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks extremely well-known in the contemporary world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has actually enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of choices, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further contains more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be used to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A vast array of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers numerous options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various fonts are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that additional modified.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically people involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided before buying. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be really expensive to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is very practical if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to use, especially for new editors.