Technological developments have transformed several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best alternative is to utilize what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the modern world, with a number of users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to produce eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of options, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A large range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides numerous options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further edited.
This is undoubtedly a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be very pricey to purchase individually.
- The client support team is very handy if any support is needed.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to use, specifically for brand-new editors.