Technological breakthroughs have transformed several elements of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best choice is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely famous in the modern world, with numerous users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really simple to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further includes more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be used to create more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A vast array of options is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers a number of options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you encounter this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further edited.
This is undoubtedly a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before buying. There are several 3rd celebration design templates which can be very expensive to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is really useful if any assistance is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, particularly for new editors.