Technological advancements have reinvented a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks very well-known in the modern-day world, with several users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more unique choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Modification Options
A large range of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides numerous choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further modified.
This is indeed a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered prior to buying. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be extremely expensive to buy individually.
- The client support team is very helpful if any assistance is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, particularly for brand-new editors.