Technological developments have changed several elements of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks extremely popular in the contemporary world, with several users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to produce eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very simple to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of choices, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which further consists of more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, especially after altering font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant information in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox supplies numerous options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various fonts are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a spotless user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further edited.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd celebration design templates which can be extremely expensive to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is very useful if any assistance is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things all at once.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, specifically for new editors.