Technological developments have changed a number of elements of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the best choice is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks very well-known in the modern-day world, with several users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to create eBooks. It has actually enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be used to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Modification Options
A large range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides numerous choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various fonts are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a clean user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more modified.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be really costly to purchase individually.
- The client support team is very valuable if any help is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things at the same time.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, particularly for brand-new editors.