Technological advancements have revolutionized several elements of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best option is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern world, with a number of users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software created to create eBooks. It has actually enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to lots of options, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be an inconvenience, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides a number of choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further edited.
This is indeed an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the numerous features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be really costly to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is extremely useful if any help is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things all at once.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the ideal software to use, particularly for brand-new editors.