Technological advancements have revolutionized several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks very famous in the contemporary world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application created to generate eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which even more includes more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, especially after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox supplies a number of choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then additional edited.
This is indeed an extremely effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be extremely expensive to purchase separately.
- The client support team is very practical if any help is needed.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to use, specifically for new editors.