Technological developments have reinvented a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best choice is to use what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks really famous in the modern world, with a number of users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of options, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a trouble, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A wide range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers several options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various fonts are offered to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is undoubtedly a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be extremely expensive to purchase individually.
- The client support team is really helpful if any help is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to use, especially for new editors.